Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Vivid...

I am in love..all over again..it feels like every single day has so much to offer..so buch beauty to behold and so much to share...
Dont have an exact logic to prove my thought..but does it really matter,as long as what we have around us is so breathtakingly beautiful....:)

Be it the setting sun..behind the hazy leaves.. or that last log of wood..the drops of the first rain..


or the sky as vivid as an artist's canvas..


Be it the sun breaking through a set of leaves... or moving drops on a leaf...ripples...



Dew drops on the blade of grass in the morning..




or the scenic cyclones..


Never ending bends in roads...


or the last kiss goodnight of the evening sun on dry leaves..


The beauty of the universe around me amazes me...

..and keeps the shutterbug in me hunting for more!!!

I love the world I am in!!:)














8 comments:

Trinaa May 19, 2010 at 10:35 PM  

you take wonderful pictures!! Love the last one :))

Lucifer May 20, 2010 at 10:08 AM  

you are soooooooooooooooooo talented!!!!!

you are the bestest!!!

Lucifer May 20, 2010 at 10:11 AM  

btw totally love d raindrops wali pic

santasizing...Fantasizing May 21, 2010 at 11:10 AM  

@Tinni:Thanks babe:)

santasizing...Fantasizing May 21, 2010 at 11:10 AM  

@Mayank:_Thanks buddy!!!!!hugz!!:)

Vagabond May 23, 2010 at 4:17 PM  

amazing blog!! amazing pics.
can i use the raindrops wala pic on my blog?? i have some pretty lines to go with it.

santasizing...Fantasizing May 23, 2010 at 11:23 PM  

@vagabond:Welcome to my blog...and thank you:)
sure you can:)..i'd love to read what you write with that..

Vagabond May 24, 2010 at 2:01 PM  

thanks a ton!!
did : http://bliss-n-pathos.blogspot.com/2010/05/raindrops-on-my-windowpane.html

Blog Archive

Followers

About

My photo
Crazy head,Musician,animal activist,an ardent animal lover,Shutterbug,Traveller,Chatterbox,Engineer,Hyper,zombie,Dreamer,Aquarian..! Ah yes,an IT professional when time permits! All of that above?? yeah,that's Me!!

About This Blog

This blog is an extension of my imagination with the lens.Photography is a much loved hobby and the pictures here are just a proof of how scenic the world around us is..all we need to do is open our eyes to it

Proud to be an Indiblogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP